Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savpim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2015, 11:23 AM
    Who is man in white suit in dream
    I dreamt of a man in a white suit waking me from sleep. Never said a word. He went outside in my garage and began throwing things out. I saw 2 signs, one looked like a bullseye. I woke up. Who is the man
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 4, 2015, 02:18 PM
    Dreams are totally made up of a mix of memories, and apply only to YOU. There is no universal dream dictionary, despite what many say.
    When have you seen men in white suits? I can think of some TV commercials.
    Cleaning out often just means cleaning out! Either literally (your living situation) or your thoughts and emotions.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2015, 04:11 PM
    Sounds to me like you had better get your house in order. Are your closets full Of white suits !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dream of a man in a white suit? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the meaning of a man wearing a white suit pushing our neighbor who's sick into a room while she was trying to talk to us, and he kept Pushing her into a bedroom

In my dream a man in white chasing me? [ 2 Answers ]

I had this dream wher a man in white was chasing me crawling on the ground trying to get me leaving letters saying haha on them what does this mean

Man in a white suit in a dream I couldn't wake up from. [ 17 Answers ]

I had one of those dreams last night where I felt it was impossible to wake up from. I knew I was sleeping, yet I couldn't get myself to wake up, I was stuck. I have dreams like that at least once a month, but this time, there was something different about it. In almost all of my dreams like this,...

Who was the comedian man from the 80's in a prison suit [ 3 Answers ]

can anyone help please I'm looking for the name of a comedian in the 80's he wore a prison suit and used to walk around the stage in a funny walk slightly bent flickering his arms and telling jokes, then randomly shouting "spook and jumping to the side, he also used phrases "sliver" and "wierd" he...

Cartoon about a man in a robot suit [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a cartoon that was out either in the 80s or early 90s. It was about a man that can go into a robot suit after using a crystal. He can only be in the suit for a max of a half our before he starts to turn bad. His crystal eventually gets broken and he uses a bigger...

View more questions Search