Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Macca_2000 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2015, 11:57 PM
    Animal scientist?
    I'm doing English homework and I have to write a news article which has something to do with animals eating things try shouldn't and the people that do the science of animals. And I need help with it.
    What is a formal word for animal scientist?

Help would be greatly appreciated! Please and thank you! ❤️😊🙊
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 4, 2015, 05:42 AM
    There's more than one specialty within the field, but zoologist is the general one.
    Most scientists are mult-discipline. For instance, one who studies one species may also know a lot about genetics and earth history, and one who studies habitat may study environmental science, chemistry, geology, botany, and so on.

Plastic is the big man made item many animals eat and choke on. There are MANY internet articles on this, especially about ocean birds and fish and mammals, because a lot of plastic gets dumped there.
    Even gum tossed on city sidewalks kills many birds!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does a scientist do [ 4 Answers ]

What is a scientist do in the lab

Can an animal rescue centre claim to own an animal after you purchase it? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question about the rights of ownership over a cat.

Here's the scientist opinion. What's yours? [ 1 Answers ]

Harvard scientist: Those mocking pontiff's stand are wrong Posted: March 23, 2009 9:58 pm Eastern By Drew Zahn © 2009 WorldNetDaily A senior Harvard research scientist confirmed that Pope Benedict XVI, who endured heavy criticism for declaring that condom distribution programs worsen the...

Social Scientist [ 2 Answers ]

Can Someone Please Tell Me What A Social Scientist Is And What They Do And Things Like That? :] Thankooh ^-^

Scientist Experiments [ 3 Answers ]

Why do Scientist do experiments more than once

View more questions Search