Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superuffe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2015, 10:05 AM
    Electrical resonance
    Me and my friends are currently working on a project where we have basically soldered a microphone unto a circuit with a small laser pointer. We have a receiver circuit consisting of a photo resistor and a speaker. With this we can transmit signals by speaking into the microphone and pointing the laser at the photo resistor

link to a very advanced circuit diagram made using paint:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NcSP-98I_n5qDcMzdrr0joo2xU3k2GFHG6CTNElRpHA/edit?usp=sharing

My question is: Since electrical resonance occurs at a certain frequency, and then the impedance becomes purely resistance, would the right frequency, i.e the one making resonance, lead to a better result since there would be no reactance to impede the transmission
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 3, 2015, 02:23 PM
    The link didn't work so hard to review your project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resonance [ 1 Answers ]

Distinguish between optical resonance and acoustic resonance.

Resonance vs. Mesomeric Effect [ 0 Answers ]

What is exactly the difference between mesomeric and resonance effect? My Organic lecturer said that mesomeric effect is a special case of resonance effect and he said that it explains charge distribution of molecules. He also said that +I effect is needed in mesomeric effect as well. How is this...

Resonance and Harmonics [ 0 Answers ]

A violin string is .35 meters long and has a fundamental frequency of 444 Hz. What is the speed of the wave formed on the violin string?

Dipole and Resonance [ 2 Answers ]

I got 2 questions that says: http://p1cture.me/images/81659023084671015693.jpg 1)i need to draw another 2 Resonance structure to the molecule in the red frame. In the blue frame you can see my tried and I am not sure if is correct. 2) I need to decide if this molecule ( I speak about the...

Resonance [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently entered the wonderful world of O-Chem and seem to have some issues with resonance. I understand that it's just another way of looking at where electrons are, but I have some issues moving them around properly. For example: N3CH3 CH3-N=N=N ...

View more questions Search