Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michellerenee Posts: 102, Reputation: 7

Apr 9, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Lazy bladder and t.h.c. retention
    Hello again, I must know what I am talking about when I lay this one on my PO.
    Could metabolites stay in my bladder(which does not empty completely) for more than the usual time?
    I have had this issue ever since I had the anneurism in 1983. Resulting nerve damage, I guess.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 9, 2007, 07:13 PM
    It is possible, but highly doubtful. As you will end up emptying your bladder eventually of all substances. The urine will eventually clean itself out of those substances because they have weight and will be eliminated.

Michelle, please, you are staying clean right? Not trying to make excuses. Remember, we have faith in you.

Hun, don't make excuses if that is what you are doing. Because if all else fails, they will do a follicle test of your hair.

Apr 9, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    It is possible, but highly doubtful. As you will end up emptying your bladder eventually of all substances. The urine will eventually clean itself out of those substances because they have weight and will be eliminated.

Michelle, please, you are staying clean right? Not trying to make excuses. Remember, we have faith in you.

Hun, don't make excuses if that is what you are doing. Because if all else fails, they will do a follicle test of your hair.

Oh, yes, I have not had t.h.c. for about three weeks, and it is getting easier, I do see the light at the end of the tunnel! I still think about the love of it, but I am learning to function without it. Thank you for all your help, all this is very theraputic and much needed. I had never had any counseling for my life being turned over in 83, I just hid behind alcohol. I kicked that habit two years ago though.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Good for you Michelle. It just started to sound like you were trying to make excuses, you know. Just making sure all is okay with you.

This is a hard road you are traveling. And yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel, but it is not a train.:eek: LOL

Yes, it can be therapeutic to talk, even over the internet. I have kind of been in your shoes, so if I can help, you know I am here.

Apr 10, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Good for you Michelle. It just started to sound like you were trying to make excuses, ya know. Just making sure all is okay with you.

This is a hard road you are traveling. And yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel, but it is not a train.:eek: LOL

Yes, it can be therapeutic to talk, even over the internet. I have kinda been in your shoes, so if I can help, you know I am here.

Thank you, yes I am the type of person that would exhaust all avenues before I submit. Bullheadedness? I don't know? But once again, the advice that I got here will surely keep me from using the t.h.c. It brings me to tears just writing this, have a good day. I'll be writing to you all throughout the summer, bye for now, Michelle:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed or lazy [ 6 Answers ]

I know I am depressed but my husband just calls me lazy. All I can do is sleep. I take 75mg of Effexor once a day but I think that needs to either be increase or changed. It is all I can do to even get out of bed to go pee. Taking a shower is like an act of God and congress. I also am in a lot...

Toilet - lazy flush [ 1 Answers ]

We have 2 bathrooms in our house.. 1 toilet works fine, no real problems.. but the other toilet is very weak in terms of water pressure. What's the best way to get it going again? Toilet doesn't seem very old.. not really sure how old it is. Yes, a lazy flush, and yes, that has been the problem...

Water retention relief pills while on the pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, this may be a silly question but is it all right to take herbal water retention pills while I'm on the pill to help get rid of the water retention? I know they are suitable for PMS just before a normal period but I'm just checking they will work just as well since I'm on the pill. Sorry...

Data retention on flash cards [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm just wondering if flash media (like Secure Digital cards) are erased or if there is any data corruption when a magnet is placed on the media. Thanks for letting me know! -WeS

Lazy old sob! [ 2 Answers ]

Message Deleated

View more questions Search