Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophie combs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2015, 05:37 PM
    I live in Virginia and am looking at buying a trailer made in 1985, can it be moved?
    I live in Virginia and am looking at buying a trailer made in 1985 can it be moved into a different county in Virginia only 40 miles away from where it is setting an be hooked up an everything with no problems?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 1, 2015, 06:04 PM
    Shouldn't be a problem, providing it passes inspection in both counties and both counties' fees are paid.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2015, 06:33 PM
    Many places wouldn't allow a 30 year old trailer to be relocated into their county. Check first. Make sure it is road worthy too. Specifically check the frame and then the axle assemblies, particularly if they are still attached.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 2, 2015, 07:26 AM
    I assume you are going to need to hire a company that moves house trailers. Why don't you ask such a company?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allowed to live in a trailer on my property [ 2 Answers ]

I allowed a couple, who I thought were friends and are now just intolerable, to stay in a extra trailer on my property. They stay here rent free and I pay the electric bill. But they have overstayed their welcome. I would like them to leave. Which I have told them. Their response is that I will...

If you let a family member live in your trailer how do you go about evecting them? [ 2 Answers ]

If son ownes a mobile home but verbly gives to mother to live in. Now sister has moved in and she is telling their mother that she has to move out. Nothing has been heard from the son. Can the daughter evict mother out? This has all been done verbly. Who can evict the mother? How much time should...

Do I have to file a new support order if my child moved to virginia [ 1 Answers ]

I am the custodial parent as of now and I reside in ny. My daughter moved back with her mother who resides in virginia. Her mother was paying child support but it stopped (which I don't understand why). She doesn't have residential custody yet. We wanted to see how it would work out for my...

How long can you live in the house in the state of Virginia [ 8 Answers ]

My house is will be forclosed on sept 20 I know they give you some time to move would you know that leght on time in virginia

View more questions Search