Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2015, 01:06 PM
    50 shades of grey?
    Hi I'm trying to watch fifty shades of grey online, I went to go to see it in the cinema but I missed half of it because of my friends.. Does anyone know any good links to watch online. Or download? I started to watch one online but it skips at some parts..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 1, 2015, 01:12 PM
    We don't support piracy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be 2 shades lighter [ 0 Answers ]

Have been using qei+ privilege for over 2months and have not seen any changes in my skin, please I need help. I don't want to bleach bt I need sumtin that will give me a natural lighten

Fifty Shades of Grey, so far not a fan. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband bought me the "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy for my birthday. I'm an avid reader, and the books are bought, paid for, so I started reading them, even though I'm not a fan of romance novels. I have to say, I'm in shock. I'm not a woman that's conservative when it comes to sex. I'll...

50 shades of grey [ 4 Answers ]

Ok. I was watching the tail end of Dr. Oz one day and heard all about this book 50 Shades of Grey. The entire audience only raved about it except for one lady. All of the special guests they had up there said it was the book for women to read because it had romance and heated sexy parts that...

I am a man with grey hair. I had dyed with a semi color. How can I go back to grey. [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my grey hair with semi-color 'camel from Redken. I don't like the dark resulting hair. How can I get bark my grey hair right away??

View more questions Search