Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Micharran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2015, 12:15 AM
    8 month old pug has started dribbling. She doesn't seem to know it's coming out of he
    She's 8 month old and has just come out of season. She wore diapers for 2 weeks and now she pees involuntarily...
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2015, 04:37 AM
    Hi Micharran and welcome, your fur baby could have an infection, diapering can cause this. A trip to the vet is probably in order. Check back and one of the many pet experts will see this and maybe have better advice. Good luck
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2015, 11:12 AM
    Always a good idea to rule out infection. I'd book an appointment. If it is not an infection you may be dealing with an incontinence issue, though she seems awfully young...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 41/2 month pug-What to do when puppy does not poop or pee at its scheduled time? [ 3 Answers ]

When she does not poop or pee at her scheduled time, & we have to go out, do we just leave her in the crate & go away for few hours? Do they hold until you come back & take them? Or, do I leave crate door open & leave the wee wee pad outside crate area so she can do it there (she does do on the pad...

My chi/pug has just started coughing, while walking today she coughed out some salive [ 1 Answers ]

My chi/pug has in the last two weeks has started coughing, and today we were walking and when she coughed, saliva came out. What's going on?

9 month old pug just started poopin in crate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 9 month old pug that just started in the last 4 days pooping in her crate. I live in Vancouver BC and we have had weather really hot above average. We have for a few months had no seperator in the crate and all was well. She would poop in the house outside of the crate every few days...

7 month old pug started peeing on my bed! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. She is 7 months old and potty trained. What could be wrong.I have not spayed her yet. :confused: Please help me

View more questions Search