Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Feb 28, 2005, 10:56 AM
    Why Be Sad?
    It's quite hard to come alive every morning like the rooster who utters that familiar shrill cry of delight. On balance: This same animation could very well be expected from happy people who are carefree, frisky, hearty, jovial, spirited and lively. Emotion compliments arousing replies to a kiss, a back rub, a good meal, a sunrise -- this appreciation can be invigorating and induce a sincere need to have a good day! I look at it this way -- you might as well be happy as sad! Those who vibrate doom and gloom forego the irksome task of relevant ascension. Thus, the foreboding inflict disgust on those who desire suitable companionship and salute neighborly love. Most free-spirits are quite animate. Those that remain are selfish because they push their 'sweat' on others. And that ain't the Christian thing to do! If you're caught up in a situation, you must participate in that circumstance by pacifying and patronizing a toadstool... a member of the nightshade family of edibles that just sits and does nothing!

Get SMART and be SAFE!

HANK :)
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Mar 1, 2005, 03:14 PM
    That's right, choose to be glad!
    Hi, ole buddy, Hank!
    We meet again...
    I like this post, it lets me see a little bit more of your beautiful inner self!
    Patty
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 1, 2005, 05:57 PM
    Hello Patty:
    Glad I found this Q & A site. Also happy to 'see' your smiling face. I'll be looking for your posts and answers.

HANK :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search