Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gladys27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2015, 07:33 AM
    I need to put a 4 inch pipe under garage floor
    I.have a lot of water on my patio and it drains back to the footings of my bungalow. On a bad day the cavity fills up to the d p c . So I need a drain from the back of the bungalow to the side to meet up with the gutter down pipe to a soak away. This drain has to go under garage floor. Please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2015, 08:06 AM
    What kind of help do you need, as the proper way to go about this is interviewing at least 3 contractors, and weighing the costs of the work you want done. Get 3 estimates in writing, from 3 GOOD REPUTABLE, LICENSED, AND BONDED contractors.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 25, 2015, 02:41 PM
    Sounds like maybe you could install a sump pump pit at the low spot and pump the water away. The only way to put a 4" pipe under your garage is to jack hammer out a strip in the floor, costly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete removed from garage floor to reach waste pipe [ 2 Answers ]

We are having concrete removed from garage floor, and expect to refill it ourselves after plumber does his work. In Long Is NY, in a home only 6 yrs old, what can we expect to have to do? We will see what comes out of floor, but need a heads up on what to expect our work to be... are we taking on...

Baement toilet, 3 inch cast iron pipe, unlevel floor [ 2 Answers ]

Want to install a toilet in my basement. I have a cleanout in the area I want to put it but the floor isn't very level. The clean out is 3" cast iron.

1/2 inch pipe floor flange [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a floor flange for 1/2 inch pipe with a 5-6 inch diameter flange at the floor.

Floor drain clogged 2 inch pipe tried everything [ 4 Answers ]

My basement floor drain (from the hole in the floor to the main drain, about 15 ft.) is slow & sometimes clogged. When the clothes washer drains, water comes up on the floor, & slowly seeps down. I had a problem a few years ago with tree roots & big flood damage, had the old tile drain replaced...

View more questions Search