Feb 24, 2015, 10:44 PM
    Daily having a sex
    Hello,

I want to be have a sex with my wife daily once, is any problem to us

Kindly advice.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 11:31 PM
    Why? Routine sex just to have sex, can be an issue, What does your wife want, does she like or want sex that often? Some couples may have sex a couple times a day, but then between work, (later perhaps children) and other nativities daily sex may not be possible.

What is the age and health of both you and your wife. At almost 60, I would like to have daily sex also, but it is not going to happen.
    undaladivakar Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Why? Routine sex just to have sex, can be an issue, What does your wife want, does she like or want sex that often? Some couples may have sex a couple times a day, but then between work, (later perhaps children) and other nativities daily sex may not be possible.

What is the age and health of both you and your wife. At almost 60, I would like to have daily sex also, but it is not going to happen.
    We both are 25 years old, and we have one year child
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2015, 10:13 AM
    What does your wife say about your plan? If she is cool with it it's all good.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2015, 05:36 AM
    I can remember being in my 20's, with one child, then two children. I had to work, and there was always things with the baby. One of us, (wife or I) was always tired. It seemed like we had almost no time for sex. If it was once, or even twice a week, we were lucky.

So again, what does your wife say, if she does not want it that much, or is too tired, then no, you have to work out an agreement that works for both of you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 26, 2015, 08:26 AM
    I'm really unclear about what your question is. You want to know if it's a problem to have sex daily. But you don't define what you think it may be a problem. Or in what context it might be a problem.

Do you think it's a problem because your wife doesn't agree? Or because one of you have health issues? Or because you wife is tired from caring for a 1 yr old? Or what?

Healthy people your age should have no physical problem having sexual relations more often than once a day. But there are many factors that can affect this. Without some more understanding of WHY you are asking its difficult to advise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a man wants oral and anal sex daily with his wife, is he gay? [ 11 Answers ]

My husband wants oral sex daily on him. Anal sex also

About daily sex [ 8 Answers ]

How many times we can do sex in a month ? Is it have a limit or we can daily do this ?

Can I have sex daily at the age of 52 [ 3 Answers ]

I am having sex daily at the age of 52 with my partner 48.it is okay . Pl suggest.

Newlyweds - sex once a week but he masturbates daily [ 13 Answers ]

I'll start from the top. We've been together for 3 and half years, I lived with him for a year then moved back in with my parents as he lived in a shared house and I couldn't put up with his house mates, we had zero privacy and I was sick of cleaning up after everyone. We used to see each other...

Is it safe 2 hv sex daily? [ 1 Answers ]

My hubby is taking medicines 4 Azoorspermic problem but hez very sex addicted person, wants sex daily. Will this act affect his improvement in sperm count increase :(? V r eagerly looking for a child now.im afraid vther the medicnes may not work because of daily sex?pl help

View more questions Search