Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianna cordovac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
    How many people have lived, and died in this house?
    How would I find out how many people have lived in this house in Santa Maria Ca, and how many deaths have occurred there?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 08:04 PM
    There is no actual record of that, records are not recorded, and often in modern times, even if person appears dead, they are transported to hospital, and often declared dead at the hospital.

You can talk to neighbors, look at past owners of the house, and also research at the old news paper archives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's kids TV little people who lived in a tree [ 3 Answers ]

All I can rember is little people who lived in a tree

Dad died 1 yr ago, lived in FL. I'm in OR. How can I see his will w/o going to FL? [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't meet him until my early 20's, but spent some time with him and kept in touch for the next 20 years. I am sure we would have been much closer, but his wife, who was 34 years younger than him, and only 5 years older than me, did everything in her power to make that difficult, and I never...

I've lived in this house 3 years and my boyfriend died can they charge me rent? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend purchased this house in columbia tn so I could have a place to live and be close to my family he would stay on and off until he got cancer which he was living here with me till he passed he was going to make a will sao I would have a lifetime diary but got brain cancer and passed...

How can I find out about who has lived in my house? [ 3 Answers ]

My house was built in 1931 and has had a whole lot of updates, it's huge and I love it very much... but we here things and when I say we I mean my children as well. How can I find out which part of the house is original and which part was added and when it was added. I know that the house was not...

Who lived/lives in my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question I hope someone can answer. we moved into a small house. And lately we have had a few strange happenings. My granddaughter (2 years old) says MOM, Guy.. points to the bathroom. We see nothing but she did. My oldest grandson laid down on his bed, felt as if someone laying next...

View more questions Search