Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 04:48 PM
    Distant Attittude
    A friend of mine was attending an exercise class for about a month where everyone was very congenial and friendly and joking; All of a sudden one day when she attending everyone was very businesslike and acted as if they did not want to speak to her. She asked me about it, but I was as perplexed as she was. Any thoughts ?Thanks.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Feb 24, 2015, 04:52 PM
    I don't know, If you are a boy then may be all girls got jealous to see her with you. ;)
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 04:53 PM
    It doesn't matter what anybody thinks of anybody else, it only matters what you think of yourself.

I would leave it at that.

No doubt there is a 'ringleader' who has sheep followers, and who needs either one.

Continue to be a good supportive friend, and encourage your friend, to rise above it.
    relationshipgir Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 05:24 PM
    I would say try to ask the people why they acted that way
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 05:29 PM
    Perhaps your "friend" did something or said something that the others did not like. Honestly, if none of us were there to see it, there is no possible way that we could give you an answer for this as it could be anything.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 08:12 PM
    Chalk it up to a bad, weird day and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she being distant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I've been dating a my lady for 2 months and things were going good and we've had some small issues but we overcame those and moved forward... Last week I was sick and she would check up on me and leave me lunch at work since we are coworkers... now I'm one of the first guys she has had a...

Distant [ 0 Answers ]

So here is my question. Me and my partner have been together for 2 and a half years its been really wonderful and we have had a time where he stuffed up and I took him back. We have a wonderful baby girl. But recently he has been very distant towards me won't touch me its been nearly 3 weeks since...

Distant Vision [ 0 Answers ]

What is meant by -3.5points weak eyesighy?

My best friend is being distant towards me [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend is acting distant towards me. All of this started when me and her were being bothered by a person we didn't even know. We couldn't exactly complain because she was working and I didn't want a scene because my best friend was ready to fight. I convinced her to let it go and we left....

Why is he being so distant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am so confused.. I have been with my boyfriend for over two years and I love him very very much, he has always been very romantic and affectionate until recently. I struggle to even get a kiss or hug out of him and its really really bothering me. He hasn't been completely ignoring me we see each...

View more questions Search