Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wkjiii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Firefox flexible space
    Thanks for your answers. How does one *adjust* the size of the space?
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 9, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Flexable means as you add more tools the space will get smaller. One nice feature with Firefox is if you have a sidebar addon like all-in-one sidebar you can drop icon there also.
    In my case where I use easy gestures I have removed the go forward /reload/ and stop from my navigation toolbar --- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox toolbar customizaton: "flexible space" [ 1 Answers ]

Nothing in Help for the "flexible space"... I thought if I put one in there, I could stretch it to be as wide as I like... but it does not stretch. All it really is is a skinny space. What exactly is the flexible space and how do I use it? Thanks!

Flexible Budget [ 1 Answers ]

What is its purpose? eliminate cyclical fluctuations in producation reports by ignoring variable costs compare actual and budgeted results at virtually every level of production reduce total time in preparing actual budget I think it is the second one, does a1 disagree?

Flexible space [ 2 Answers ]

What is the flexible space and how do I use it?

Flexible Ductwork [ 3 Answers ]

I have flexible ducting for my heat and air and my house is about 11 years old. All of the tees and branches from the main duct lines are connected by duct tape, which is now starting to give and come apart. There seems to be metal or aluminum tubes inside the duct at the connections, but the...

Flexible Budget/schedule [ 3 Answers ]

1.Prepare a monthly flexible selling expense budget for Practer Company for sales volumes of $300,000, $400,000, and $600,000 based on the following data: Sales commissions 4% Sales manager's salary $70,000 per month Advertising expense $75,000 per...

View more questions Search