Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rustyproxy25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2015, 01:07 AM
    I'm having tissue-like discharge with severe crampings. What could it be?
    I'm 17 years old. My boyfriend fingered five days ago and he accidentally scratched my vaginal walls. I had very little bleeding and then it stopped. The day after, I had mild cramps but eventually it stopped. And then this morning, when I woke up, I found a tissue-like discharge on my underwear and I had no idea what it is. I'm supposed to be having my period now. I'm having severe cramps too. Someone help me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 23, 2015, 04:55 AM
    Menstrual flow is tissue. You are probably having your period with very little blood. Cramping can happen one month and not another, and also mid-month. You might start bleeding any moment now, and the cramping might go down.
    Are you at all constipated? Women have all sorts of ways to deal with cramps. Warm baths and pelvic tilts are two, giving up caffeine in any form is another. Eat sparingly, avoid greasy heavy foods, drink lots of fluids, keep your bowels moving, do tilts any time you can, and keep your entire lower torso WARM.

That being said, there's a bit of a chance that any fingernail cuts let bacteria in under the skin. If you get a fever, have pain where the cuts are (not cramps), or an unusual discharge, see a clinic.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2015, 05:10 AM
    Sounds like you are about to get your period. Just wait it out a few days and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe peripheral vascular vasculitis,connective tissue disorder [ 1 Answers ]

Due to not having personal insurance, no job, fighting for my benefits, (SS), it's going on 2yrs on appeal, my illnesses are awful, painful and no insurances. Will take a preexisting medical issue so I'm trying to raise the money for my medical expenses. When my doctor labeled me disabled, there...

Tissue Discharge [ 0 Answers ]

I had two pieces of tisse discharge from my vagina. It looks like bonless skinless chicken breast. Im not sure what it means. Im having bad stomach pains. Im not having a miscarrige, I no what a miscarriage looks like and its not one. So someone please help me

Discharge of bloody tissue Why? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so my medical history... I have been pregnant twice... first time I miscarried at 12 weeks... second time I carried full term but she had died a week before I gave birth to her and that was in 3-28-2008. Now, I have had two periods that had a lot of fatty bloody tissue and I don't know what's...

Tissue discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby about four months ago, and I have never been on birth control until recently. I've been on it for a month. I'm on my first day of my period and my pad had a long skin like tissue not so much blood on it but thick and long tissue. What should I do?

Tissue discharge in my period. What does it mean? Miscarage? [ 3 Answers ]

I had the worse cramps before and on my period. This time I bleed for a day the next day there was no blood almost all that day,then there was a little darker blood torwards the end of the day. But when I was in the bathroom and whipped there was like tissues. Stringy almost. What does that mean?...

View more questions Search