Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devika20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2015, 10:40 PM
    Need Gynecologist Advice!
    Hi,
    MY LMP is 19.1.2015,
    My period is regular one! 30 Days once. Since my First Menses!
    This time it get late near 6 Days!
    But No Pregnancy!
    No PCOS Problems!
    No health issues!
    Need suggestions Immediately!

Note:
    Last month (before period) took Primoult N.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2015, 12:34 AM
    First if you are only 6 days late, it is too early to really test for pregnancy for many women. Often you need to be 15 days to start testing. Also unless you test with the first urine of the morning, earlier tests are not reliable.

Also, some women, once in a while are very late, sometimes even miss a month. Issues of stress, work, diet, changes in routine can all cause periods to be late or even missed.

It sounds like you just need to relax and wait another week and try test again,

If no period by the next month, and no positive test, visit the doctor for blood test and further testing if needed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gynecologist [ 22 Answers ]

I've been dating a girl for about 2 months now. We first tried have sex a couple of days ago but I think that her clitorides was to tight to fit my penis. We didn't manage to have sex at the end. Could you please help me? How such a thing could be happening? I never had this kind of problem again.

Ask a gynecologist [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently discovered a small red bump - rahter like a mosquito's bite - on the outside lip of the vigina. It almost doesn't itch or hurt unless I touch it. I am 18 but have never had sex and I am due to start my period very soon. I have tried taking an alergy tablet but for no use and...

View more questions Search