Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paolilli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2015, 01:48 PM
    Having troubles keeping my Koehler generator running.
    Starts up fine but soon as you let go of the start button shuts off. Any help!its a5000 cofiident help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2015, 04:32 PM
    By chance is this the generator you mean?

Valsi 5,000-Watt Kohler Command Gasoline Powered PRO Portable Single Phase Contractor Generator-G50MG0950KV - The Home Depot
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2015, 09:37 PM
    Check the diodes going to the coil .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping my computer running smoothly [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My question is: Is there a "free" computer scan website(that you would recommend), that I could go to periodically to keep my computer running smoothly? The scanner I was using was free from Microsoft. However, it is no longer available, and I am looking for another Free computer scan...

Running an air compressor off a generator? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to run a 220v air compressor using a gas powered generator. The outlet on the generator is a NEMA 18-30 4pole, 4wire. The air compressor has a 3 wire pigtail on it? How can I get this to work??

Robin generator will not keep running [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a robin ey28 generator and it ran fine for a week now it ill start and run for 5 to 10 seconds then it will stop. I'm working on a motu in the middle of the pacific so I don't have access too much of anything. Thank you for any help Kenny

Central AC unit running all the time and not keeping house cool [ 6 Answers ]

We have a 2000 sf double wide mobile home that we bought new back in 1999. It came with a brand new Intertherm 3 ton unit. We live in South Carolina and our house sits in the middle of an old farmer's field, NO SHADE on the house from dawn till dusk. We keep the thermostat set on 78* ALL the...

Amana 80SSE running on Generator [ 2 Answers ]

We have an Amana 80 SSE and have it wired so that we can unplug the furnace from the electrical connection and plug it into a generator. We have tried this several times and it will start the blower and ignite the pilot but will not keep the furnace lit for more than about 10 or 15 seconds. ...

View more questions Search