Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kathleen Hogan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2015, 05:30 PM
    For the last week my hand has been really weak and feels like it is asleep
    For the last week my hand has been really weak and feels like it is asleep. Did I have a stroke?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 20, 2015, 09:02 PM
    We couldn't possibly know if you've had a stroke. Have you seen a doctor yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does His hand feels better then me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my BF have been together for almost 5 years. I serve in the Air Force. Most of the time I'm home, but then I have my deployments. I'm normally gone for 5 weeks at the time and not that often. My last deployment. I was gone for 5 weeks. When I was coming home, his sister called and asked...

Over the week/while you were asleep [ 10 Answers ]

Over the weekend Obama's website was cleared of long standing criticisms of the troop surge have been removed and his claim that the surge would produce no progress has disappeared. Wake up America: Barack Obama Backtracks and Scrubs His Website Of Surge Criticisms

How do I get my weak hand better? [ 4 Answers ]

I really need to get better dribbling with my left hand. And I've tried Everything from 2-ball drills and tennis ball drills and none of them Seem to be working. Can you give me some drills to help me and maybe Some tips? I only have a couple of months before the season starts... Thank you...

Hand fell asleep won't wake 24 hours now [ 1 Answers ]

I thought shaking it would do it nothing works. What's wrong?

View more questions Search