Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2015, 09:22 AM
    An 80s japanesse movie with a red robot flying out of the sea and chest missiles
    An 80s japanesse movie with a huge red robot flying out of the sea and using chest missiles. It was made from titanium and had a chamber into its head for the human operator
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2015, 04:12 PM
    It is one of the Godzilla movies is it the one where people travel from the future to destroy Godzilla?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robot movie from the 70s or 80s [ 0 Answers ]

In my childhood I saw a movie wich had robots in it. A dude (can't remember but I thought he was asian but I am not sure) is in a warehouse (type situation) and gets attacked by a black robot. The dude (also I believe is wearing nothing but black as clothes) attacks the robot with small robots of...

Robot movie from the 70s or 80s [ 0 Answers ]

In my childhood I saw a movie wich had robots in it. A dude (can't remember but I thought he was asian but I am not sure) is in a warehouse (type situation) and gets attacked by a black robot. The dude (also I believe is wearing nothing but black as clothes) attacks the robot with small robots of...

Robot movie from 80s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of this movie. Boy build himself a robot with four wheel and a claw on top of it. It's a remote controlled robot. Robot has also a camera. Some kind of gang kidnaps his girlffriend and he use his robot to save her. I think it was some kind of motorcycle gang. Robot has...

An 80s movie with robot alians [ 2 Answers ]

I think its an 80s movie but its about these alian robots that come to earth and end up living in an apartment building and helping out and becoming friends with everyone.. there really small and they try to help in the kichen

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

View more questions Search