Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellrose4444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2015, 03:07 PM
    Weird Discharge
    HI I'm a 19 year old, 103 pound, around 5'1" female. And I had concerns about some vaginal discharge I have been having. Around late December I have some whitish discharge like cottage cheese with no real scent but I did not have any other symptoms indicating yeast infection. Then later on I had a mashed potato like consistency. I took an ointment on Friday as I believed it to be yeast infection. Can you help me identify this issue?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 17, 2015, 04:38 PM
    That is far to little to go on, especially when you're not displaying some of the more noticeable symptoms. It could just be an odd change in discharge or something more serious. If you're able to I would suggest a appointment with your OB/GYN to take a look. It could be the beginnings of an infection or just sloughing off more sking/tissue then usual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird discharge [ 1 Answers ]

So I've been getting this bright yellow almost neon green discharge lately for quite some time, before and after my periods (up until my next period). I told my mum and she said its probably due to infections or something but I literelly cant stand the smell or having to change then hand wash my...

Okay so I'm 14 and I have never been sexually active! But I have been having creamy thick like discharge with green and yellow in it... What could this be? Please help!!

Weird Discharge.Need some answers! [ 3 Answers ]

Heyy People, well I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, than 5 days later, I started my period, the first day it was heavy, than brown,than brown, than done, than one day later it started again.. so I thought, than I stopped, now I just found redish discharge on the toilet paper, and I have...

I'm 16, sexually active and not sure what to do... my boy friend was a virgin when we met and so was I and my boy friend and I have unprotected sex a lot.. and suddenly my discharge has changed from whitish, clearish to brown.. and I talked to my brothers girl friend and she said it could be...

View more questions Search