Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ks1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2015, 01:24 PM
    Cedar hedge
    Hi
    How long can cedar hedging survive if the roots are n burlap but they are unplanted and outside in the rain but not specifically watered please?
    I'm estimating that they have ben out the ground for 3 weeks and the company says they will be fine. Please can you give me an opinion?
    Many thanks.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2015, 03:07 PM
    In the winter? Very cold? Will survive for a long time if watered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maintaining Cedar Hedge... [ 3 Answers ]

Back the Week before Christmas Mother Nature had dumped a combination Heavy Snow and lots of it, Freezing Rain , and just plain Rain... Unfortunately we were away from home so was unable to do a quick remedy... The Cedar Hedge was planted by the previous owner some 7 yrs ago and has grown to a...

Hedge fund K-1 [ 1 Answers ]

When received a K-1 from hedge fund, there is about $20,000 in Line 1, oridinary income(loss) and its detail schedule shows that interest income about $5,000, and $8,000 dividend income( $6000 qaualified income included here) and swap income of $7000. Among $20,000 total ordinary income, can I...

What should I do with hedge? [ 3 Answers ]

When I bought my house there was a hedge on the left side (facing house) of the driveway. The hedge is about 4-5 feet from the property line with 2 trees behind it in a bed of ivy. My neighbor on that side has several shrubs only the property line so its really no issue of using the hedge for...

View more questions Search