Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloriak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2015, 10:52 PM
    HD 39 Stapler now bends one end of staple
    I found how to replace the staples on this site (quite a job actually) and now the staple doesn't bend over neatly on one end. I checked and there is no jam. Put them back in as described for Swingline 39 HD Stapler and same issue - worked perfectly before changing the staples (also Swingline #39 brand as recommended for this stapler). Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Stapler hemorrhoidectomy [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had stapler hemorrhoidectomy 8 days back. Before the surgery I used to have regular soft stools in the morning with no straining on anus while evacuation. Only problem was it use to take time to empty the bowel. Whenever I used to take laxative in fact it used to put pressure on my anus....

How to remove staple jam in swingline 113 [ 1 Answers ]

Someone put standard sized staples in my Swingline 113, and now it's jammed. I removed most of the small staples, but I think one is jammed. How can I remove the jam?

Staple for wire [ 2 Answers ]

Distance between junction box and wire staple

Basement-How to staple plastic below fiberglass insulation [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, as you can figure form my user name, I am new !!! I have an unfinished basement and would first like to staple plastic on the ceiling, as someone told me that the fiberglass 'pink' insulation will emit 'harmful' fibers for the small children. So do I go to Home Depot or Lowe's and ask them...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.