Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waleolaseinde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2015, 10:01 PM
    "D" light blinking on Honda accord 2006
    Hello,
    I have a honda accord 2006 model.The "D" light just started blinking minutes after a drain and refill of automatic transmission fluid from dextron III to Atf DW-1.What can the problem be?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2015, 09:34 AM
    Check for codes.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2015, 02:11 PM
    Make sure you are not highway driving with the D engaged. Push the button on the shifter stalk and then re-engage to see if it changes. It may be warning you of over revving. My 05 D does not blink but I have never used it at highway speed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hiace D4D 2006 ac light blinking no cooling, Help ! [ 0 Answers ]

My Hiace air condition not working AC knob light flashing ,no cool air. Seems to work when it was lower temperature outside /mats

My oli light is blinking on my 91 accord [ 4 Answers ]

Sometimes it blinks sometimes it doesn't it also did something strange liked surged the rpms up and down it's a 91 accord 2dr 138,000k this is my frist honda

Blinking D on dashboard of 2003 Honda Accord LX [ 1 Answers ]

With reference to an earlier question in which I did not identify the make and model of car, the blinking D is not intermittent. It is constant. When I lifted the hood of the car to check the transmission fluid level, a small critter (rodent, too big for a mouse) fled from the engine. My neighbor...

View more questions Search