Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mnunes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2015, 08:54 AM
    ADEMCO 6150ADT keeps going off. Have no code.
    Just moved into this apartment
    ADEMCO 6150ADT keeps going off. Have no code. Kept beeping. Set off alarm and keeps reseting itself and every time I open door it goes off. ADT will not give me code and apartmanager does not know it. Can I disconnect?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2015, 09:31 AM
    1.Tell the manager to fix the thing immediately.

2. Call alarm company and have it fixed and send the bill to the manager.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2015, 10:15 AM
    If you have a key to the panel, disconnect the power feed line and remove the battery. Some units are supplied by a plug in power adapter, usually screwed to the outlet. Remove the screw and pull the power supply and battery. Otherwise, do as Talinaman says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 honda accord radio security code shows code E [ 0 Answers ]

I had to replace the radio fuse on my 2000 Honda Accord. I have the security code number, but when I enter it, the CD message is code "E". How do I get the radio to play?

Warm plug in transformer in Ademco home alarm system [ 4 Answers ]

My Pittway Class 2 plug in transformer for my home alarm system was warm and turned brown. Today I replaced it with a new transformer(exact same type) and within a few hours it has starting getting warm again. Is that normal? When I unplugged the old one I notice that the outlet cover was a...

Carrier furnace with a red flash code of 2 short and 1 long code [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier and the furnace and the heat will not come on. The fan does come on but the burners will not ignite. I get a red flash code of 2 short and one short. I have the same thermostat upstairs and I switched them and the same result. The upstairs works fine with both thermostats. I have a...

Need code to unlock radio 2000 mitibushi galant es showing code on face [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone help need code to unlock radio 2000 mitisubishi galant es face just reads code

Write pseudo code reads in course information that includes class code, three digit s [ 1 Answers ]

Design a flowchart or pseudocode for a program that accepts rental contract data and displays a completed rental contract ready for a customer’s signature. Accept the following as input: Contract number Customer’s first and last names Automobile’s vehicle identification number Starting date...

View more questions Search