Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zynklayr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2015, 06:19 AM
    Need help creating a class and extending it and testing it in java.
    Create a class which describes employee. Employee is identified by his name, social security number, e-mail and birthday. This class should have method that prints out data about employee. Variables that belong to its class are initialized with constructor that has four parameters. Create method main() and test this class by creating two objects. Extend this class with a new one that describes administrator. This class should have additional variable intended show position. Test this class..

Check out some similar questions!

Java questions. Implement a class, Numerical, to perform the computations described [ 4 Answers ]

Java questions. Implement a class, Numerical, to perform the computations described below. • int sumTo(int m, int n), where m 6 n, to calculate m + (m + 1) + (m + 2) + · · · + n. e.g. sumTo(1, 10) =55,

How to use the contents of another class in java? [ 0 Answers ]

http://i.imgur.com/4G55Kcw.jpg For example, in this program I want to use the contents of the computerchoice.java and playerchoice.java. How would I do it?

Having trouble with DaoImplementation class Java [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a DaoHibernateImpl class. I am getting error when I am running my webapplication and the error is this class. Here is the code for OfferBankDaoHibernateImpl.java package com.safeway.app.emom.dao.hibernate; ... public class OfferBankDaoHibernateImpl extends...

Decompling java .class [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a .java file from .class file? Is it possible?

Java Virtual Machine Launcher - Could not find the main class [ 1 Answers ]

When I run a executable file, I am gettibg a error message. ' Java Virtual Machine Launcher ' - Could not find the main class.Program will exit. Can any provide me the solution what the problem maybe? Orelse should I install any software to rectify it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.