Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manulai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2015, 11:06 AM
    Find a song by the video..
    I think it's a pretty recent song the video was many times on Mtv and others music channels.. there's this Young girl on the video that is mostly on a bed suffering and having bad thougths about his breakup, the song is very nice and cool, something like David Guetta or stuff like that..

Check out some similar questions!

I can't find this video or song at all [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying so hard to find a music video I saw quite a while back. Maybe a year ago or a little less? I remember the lead singer of the band was in some sort of prison uniform maybe? I think during most of the video he was sitting in front of a parole board. One of the parole board members...

I want to find this song by this video, can anyone help? [ 0 Answers ]

On this video the only lyrics I can seem to remember is "this isnt how its suppose to be." The video is with kids getting ice cream from an ice cream man who is giving poison ice cream but the kids don't find out till later at the end of the video when the leader of the band member shakes his...

Find a song by its video? [ 0 Answers ]

I remmeber only a video... a band of gays sings it. An ex-girlfriend of the band singer sends him a tape of a party that actually happens in is own house without him knowing. In the tape she is hooking up with another gay and in the end thy are destroying his house. I hope its helpful tnx=]

Find a song with a video? [ 0 Answers ]

A couple of years ago I heard a rock song where the lead singer (he wore make-up and had long black hair) rang his friends to say he was going to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge. They were (I think) in a pub, and they got in a car to go and save him (one had bleach blond/yellowish hair) but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.