Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdk781 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Disputing a Mortgage Company Fees
    Where can you get help to dispute a mortgage company who says we are behind a payment and owe late fees and penalties but after 7 months, have not resolved this problem, even though I have sent them document after document showing we are not behind and should not owe the fees and penalties?
    Cvillecpm Posts: 553, Reputation: 28

Apr 9, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Pay for a consultation with a RE attorney... it may take a letter from attorney to get through to the customer "no service" with the lender.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College application fees and testing fees as tax deductions [ 3 Answers ]

Are the fees we are paying for our son to apply to various colleges tax deductable? Also, what about the money paid to take ACT ; SAT and AP tests? And, th emoney spent requesting these scores be sent to the universities being applied to?

Mortgage solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently trying to start up a new business in the mortgage Solution field, I want to assist people that are behind on their mortgage payments, I have 4 years experience in the field working as a mortgage company default negotiator, I need to know how to get started,where to apply for small...

Mortgage company refuses payment [ 8 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. I live in NJ. I took out a home equity of about 1/5 of my house value. Unforturnately I went with what I now believe was a predetory loan company. They convinced us to go with them and promised a low rate. I even got it in writing. Than right before we were to close they...

Our mortgage company wants to forclose [ 6 Answers ]

We refinanced our house over a month ago and we are still receiving calls from the previous mortgage indicating that the payment is past due. Duh!! My husband called them last night because they sent us a letter threatening foreclosure and he told them that they were paid off a month ago. They put...

Insurance from Mortgage company [ 2 Answers ]

In Michigan can a mortgage company charge more for insurance than the actual cost. Also, can you tell me the law on this. Thank you

View more questions Search