Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tim_S Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2015, 01:35 PM
    Tempstar furnace model NUGM100EHB1 won't fire
    After searching around and following up on some examples still no go. I have cleaned the ignitor sensor, checked continuity on ignitor. Furnace won't cycle. The induction blower just runs constantly. Thermostat has no effect.
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2015, 07:35 PM
    I can't find that series of Tempstar furnace. It doesn't show up even on Tempstar's site.
    Are you sure of the model number? Often on Tempstar furnaces there will also be a "manufacturer's number".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My intertherm (70s model) fuel oil furnace in a mobile home won't fire up,won't reset [ 8 Answers ]

My 70s model intertherm fuel oil furnace won't fire up, I have reset it several times, it was firing but only for a short while but nothing now. I cleaned off the cad cell eye... any ideas why?

Tempstar Furnace won't stay on. Gives 3 flash error code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 95% efficient tempstar furnace model N9MSE that my wife and I purchased 9 months ago. It turns on and cycles 1 or 2 times then shuts off and flashes 3 times. I've checked the airflow, and drains, and everything seems to be clear. I also noticed that if it is at temp in the house, it can...

Have a tempstar furnace Model NUG5075BFB1 would like to convert to propane. Parts? [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to convert this older model to propane. Where might I find parts? Understand I need to change the orifices and the gas valve?

Trouble shooting a tempstar furnace model ntc6075fba1? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tempstar furnace model ntc6075fba1 in a house I just bought and the blower motor is not coming on. The pilot light ignites, the combustion blower comes on but the blower does not. Any suggestions of what it might be?

View more questions Search