Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danhow131 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 03:38 PM
    She says that she doesn't know if it's a break or break up
    We have been dating for 2 years on April 15. We didn't have any kind of a fight and then all of a sudden a couple days ago, she said, I am just not happy anymore. We see each other like 6 days a week, talk on the phone like 5 times a day, usually I am the one calling her though. I think I am just being to clingy and to dependent on her, do you think she just needs a little time to think about herself and be on her own? She says she still loves me more then anyone else in the world and will never stop loving me. I know she still loves me to, not even a month ago, she said that I make her the happiest girl in the world and couldn't imagine her life without me. She says that she doesn't want to rush through anything and already feels like we are married. I think she feels like her young years are slipping away from her and she is afraid she will miss something if she stays in this relationship. I mean we already have our future planned out, we picked out our kids names, where we would get married and she said not even a month ago that if I asked her to marry me there is no way she would ever say no to me. It just seems like over the last couple of weeks she is always stressed out and she seems distant from me and her mom told her that maybe she should just be single right now. I just know that she still loves me so much, what do you think is happening, what should I expect and what should I do?
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 08:02 AM
    It's no wonder she needs space and time... 6 days a week? Call 5 times a day? Oh no my friend. WRONG! Just give her space right now... If you have been clingy I don't think right now would be the best time to be clingy, again. Obviously that would push her away even more. You need to show her that you can be patient with no pressure towards her. And also, you need to let her miss you. Focus on other things while she is on the whole "break" thing. But never let her know that you are dying. Big turn off! I hope you get the idea...
    Toyoboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Ok this sounds exactly like my situation! Holy e! The number one mistake you made was seeing her almost every day- by doing this you were taking the spark out of your relationship with her and you nailed it head on when you said you were to clingy. I was seeing my ex girlfriend every day and she finally had enough of me too- my best advice is to cut off all communication with her and if she realizes what a nice guy you were and that she still loves you she will come back- it just takes time and that's the hardest part of it all. I know the pain you feel- we've been broken up for 2 months now after a close 2.5 year relationship but you know what every day gets a little better- there is light at the end of the tunnel. For now just keep yourself extremely busy with work, friends, and hobbies and whatever you do don't talk to her- she has to come back on her own- that means NO TEXTING, EMAIL, OR IM too. Good luck and keep looking forward, not at all the memories.
    Good luck bro!
    Andreas_111 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Don't worry if she loves you so she will be soon running after you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She wants to take a break [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for six months. We both love each other very much and, although we have had some very rough patches in our relationship, we've been seemingly doing good for the last month... until three days ago. Three days ago we got into a big fight over a number of things,...

Break up [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this guy were both in a relationship but I was crazy about him for months - his girlfriend is completely ignoring him as it seems.. but he was in love with her.. anyway I never showed my feelings I just kept it all in.. But then this one day he made a move on me and kissed me! And then he...

A break [ 11 Answers ]

Well my girlfriend and I at first been going great, we talked we did things together it was all going great, but after a while we stopped talking and just were physical, and when I tried talking to her asking about her day or saying talk to me it never got anywhere, and she says she wants a break...

She wants a break [ 19 Answers ]

Ok so, I've read a few "taking a break" threads and things seem to come to the same consensus of "just give her her space." The thing is, each case is different obviously. My case is: I'm 20, she's 18. We've been going out for 1 month (short time, I know, but it feels like a lifetime). I met...

Break even [ 1 Answers ]

Sporto Enterprises is considering the manufacture of a new type of golf ball. Each golf ball would sell for $3.75 and would require $1.75 in variable cost. In addition annual fixed costs associated with the project would total $64,000. Calculate (a) the breakeven point in units, (b) the breakeven...

View more questions Search