Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martha3221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2015, 04:41 PM
    18 yo female
    My discharge is white, clumpy, and tart tasting ( my boyfriend says ). I have no odor or itchiness.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 10, 2015, 08:41 AM
    Maybe go see your gynecologist. That is some of the symptoms of a yeast infection, but not all and not some of the important ones. It could just be a slight change in discharge, could be something more.
    lolpop701 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2015, 07:42 AM
    Either go to your local sexual health clinic they have walk-in times.

Or go and see your GP who will be able to refer you to a gyno if it is serious, although its probably something minor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can female lions kill another female lion entered their cage in Zoo? [ 2 Answers ]

The incident happened in one of the Zoos. According to one source, female lions attack and kill each other in the zoo, but as the animals are hungry, they attacked and killed one of the female lions. According to the other source, following their instinct of territorial defense the three female...

Why do my 2 female hamsters keep fighting w/ my smallest female hamster? [ 23 Answers ]

I got two female Siberian (Campbell) hamsters a few months ago. I had them mated with my friend's male Siberian Hamster. After a few weeks both of them had babies. Of course I separated them until such time that their babies were old and big enough for all of them to be in the same cage. The only...

View more questions Search