Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mark00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2004, 11:39 AM
    Multimedia drivers
    I lost my multimedia drivers after my first f disk I have no sound and I can't play dvds some video codec? Help
    I have a laptop
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Oct 19, 2004, 07:21 PM
    Hi,

You have to identify, find and then reinstall the sound drivers for your laptop. Typically, for laptops it's a matter of going to the manufacturers website, entering in the laptop model and then downloading the appropriate sound drivers for that particular model and version of Windows.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 9 Answers ]

I had to reinstall Win XP home on my computer. I have an eMachines T3120, Win XP, 1.8 GHZ100MB Hard-Drive, DVD/CDRW, 512MB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce. This Multimedia Audio Controller come up when I reboot. I assume it is new hardware but I don't have a CD or drivers for it. Please help?

I need PCI Multimedia Audio Drivers! [ 12 Answers ]

I reloaded windows 98 on my DELL DIMENSION XPS T550, It's an old one. Anyway, the sound doesn't work, In the systen properties it says that it can't find the drivers for the multimedia, I have no Idea what kind of sound card is in my computer, since this isn't my original computer, is there a way...

Multimedia Effects [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I Need Some Background Effect For My Video. Please Any One Can Let Me Where I Can Free Download It?

Missing multimedia audio controller drivers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts I recently reinstalled windows xp. Under devise manager I have the yellow? Flag on the "multimedia audio controller" under "other devises." I have tried to reinstall the driver by clicking on the yellow item, but that has not worked. I have gone to dell to download drivers...

What is multimedia? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My question is symple but probably the answer is not as easy as the question. I need to know what is Multimedia ?what do people mean when they are talking about multimedia applications ? I need to write an academic essay about multimedia but even I don't have enough general...

View more questions Search