Feb 8, 2015, 01:58 AM
    Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The centripetal force on a 0.82kg object on the end of a 2.0m massless string being [ 1 Answers ]

The centripetal force on a 0.82kg object on the end of a 2.0m massless string being swung in a horizontal circle is 4.0N. What is the tangential velocity of the object?

Centripetal and centrifugal [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please explain on Centrifugal force and centripetal force please? Because I'm unable to follow what's written in my textbook :) Thanks!

Find force of gravity, normal force, and net force in Physics [ 6 Answers ]

A crate of mass m (=10 kg) is placed at rest on a (frictionless) inclined plane, which has an angle (= 30 deg ) above horizontal 1. The force of gravity on the crate is? 2. The normal force on the crate is? 3. The net force on the crate is? 4. How long would it take the crate to slide 8 m...

Centripetal Motion [ 2 Answers ]

A bucket full of water is rotated in a vertical circle of radius 0.873m. What must be the minimum speed of the pail at the top of the circle is no water is to spill out?

Centripetal force [ 2 Answers ]

You are riding on a Ferris wheel that rotates at a constant speed. The chairs swivel so you are always sitting upright. Explain why you feel weightless (i.e. the normal force of contact from the chair on you is zero) when your chair is at one specific location during the ride. Identify your...

View more questions Search