Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idrinksometimes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2015, 07:51 PM
    How long will alcohol stay in my urine?
    If I have a urine test testing for alcohol on a Tuesday at 8:30am would I be able to drink Friday night until approximately 12:30am (so technically Saturday) and pass the test?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2015, 08:09 PM
    This site will not assist you in this way. We don't advocate drinking when one is supposed to abstain.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2015, 09:52 PM
    If you're not supposed to drink, you're not supposed to drink. We're not going to help you break the law.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2015, 09:02 AM
    Partying on the weekend is a dumb way to prepare for an alcohol test. Too much can go wrong, despite any good intentions you have. Why stress? Passing this test must not be as important as drinking this weekend.

Read the posts in the addictions forum and see the worry and stress others have put themselves through drinking before a test they KNOW is a few days away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does alcohol stay in the urine [ 1 Answers ]

I had one highball and one shot about 10:30 pm and had to have a urine test done 10:30 AM will it show up in urine?

How long does alcohol stay in your urine [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so the last day I had a few drinks was on Thursday night, its not Sunday and I have a urine test tomorrow morning (monday), I did not have any drinks over the weekend, should I be able to pass the test tomorrow or no?

How long will alcohol stay in my urine [ 1 Answers ]

I had 1 shot of vodka, and a few sips of keystone,last night between 7-8 pm I am 5ft 11in 142 lbs, I have to take a urine test Tuesday at 9 a.m will it show up?

How long does alcohol stay in urine? [ 0 Answers ]

I didn't have but four beers and a shot ouit at 8:30 did'nt have a test until 7:00 the next night

How long does alcohol stay in your urine? [ 2 Answers ]

If I drank 10 beers a night for three days in a row, and had a urine test for my dui conviction 100 hours later will I pass

View more questions Search