Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emma69420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2015, 01:02 PM
    I got my ears pieced and there is a bump
    I got my ears pieced a day after my left ear had a bump I don't know what to do can you help

Check out some similar questions!

I got my tongue pieced 6 days ago and I taste blood but there is no blood [ 1 Answers ]

I been getting that same taste for like 2 days I taste blood but then I go check there is no blood and when I spit and I examine my spit I see no blood ether, my tongue its not swollen there is no redness no yellow or green stuff on my tongue, could it be infected or starting to get infected?

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Bump where I had my ears pierced [ 2 Answers ]

I had my ears pierced again because of this same reason. It's been almost two months. And it felt like I had a hair caught in it today. So I finally took it out for the first time. When I took it out, there was this pus coming out. So I held it from the back and let it come out. Now out of nowhere,...

Ears, ears, ears. When will it end? [ 28 Answers ]

Okay so for those of you that don't remember... Callie started scratching her ears, A lot. She wimpered every time she would scratch them. I bought some ear solution and cleaned her ears and it did not help. I finally took her to the Vet and the Vet said he could not find any signs of earmites...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.