Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mieshamoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2015, 06:38 AM
    Tv on standby but will not turn back on
    The blue standby light is on but when I try to turn TV on it tries then goes straight back on to standby how do I fix this
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2015, 09:22 AM
    What kind of TV is this? Make and model please.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 5, 2015, 06:34 PM
    Unplug the TV and hit the ON button to discharge the capacitors. Plug it back in and try again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic viera tcp42s30 when I try to turn on the standby red light comes on but n [ 0 Answers ]

Panasonic tcp42s30 viera TV the standby light. Is the only thing I get when I try to turn it on

When I turn off the gas switch blow comes on then turn switch back on furnace works. [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn off the Honeywell gas switch comes on then pilot lites one time furnace runs for 3 min shuts off an sits, until I do it again.

Light switch will turn off under cabinet light, but won't turn light back on [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all: I recently installed under cabinet lighting in my kitchen. I added a single pole switch to an existing GFCI outlet, and then wired said switch to a surface mounted receptacle on top of my cabinets. I wired everything up, and the lights work great. The problem: When I turn...

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

How do I turn him back on? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 and a half years. For approximately the first year and a half my boyfriend was constantly telling me I was pretty and holding me and cuddling me. We would talk about our future together and he seemed like he couldn't get enough time with me. Lately things...

View more questions Search