Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jagjeet Singh S Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2015, 08:17 PM
    I have asked to travel to Spain to claim this account,so I wish to if it is really th
    I have been requested to travel to Spain and access this account and claim the funds. So before making arrangements and applying for Visa, I wish to confirm that IT IS THERE.
    Jagjeet Singh S
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2015, 08:25 PM
    If you need to ask this question (meaning you wasn't left this in a will by a relative you KNOW actually existed)... its probibly a scam.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 3, 2015, 08:48 PM
    Wow, your post is pretty vague. Don't know if the funds are there, since you give no info about them at all. Could be, could not be, sounds like a scam but since you gave so little info, hard to say. My crystal ball is saying it's a scam.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 3, 2015, 08:51 PM
    We are a Question & Answer site. We do not have access to the information you are requesting.

Please do not post extremely sensitive information such as account numbers.

If you have questions about a specific account, contact the bank/agency where it is supposed to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to check on account with La Caixa Bank in Madrid, Spain [ 13 Answers ]

I need to check on my account with Banco La Caixa in Madrid Spain. I have the account number. I also have the IBAN: as well as the Swift Code: I need the phone number so I can call to make sure everything is OK with my account. I want to call tomorrow and would like the phone number as soon as...

Inheritance funds transfer from Spain to US account [ 0 Answers ]

I anticipate an Inheritance settlement with funds in Spain to be transferred to me located in Missouri. The potential US dollar amount is $11-12,000,000,000. Should I set up a special account prior to Wire Transfer or just provide current bank account, then consult a estate lawyer

Eligibility to Claim Travel/Meal/Laundry Expense on H1 [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I get different answers from people on whether people on H1 can claim the amount spent on commute to work, meals and laundry in itemized deduction. As per IRS website , you can claim these only if you are away from home. I am a Indian citizen and working in USA. I was in India for 3.5...

Bank account seized. Received nationwide checks for claim (in account) can these be e [ 2 Answers ]

Small claims ct. seized bank account. Want to vacate nationwide claim checks for house repair from storm and vandalizim (can these be exempt funds?)

View more questions Search