Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missmurda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2015, 03:32 PM
    Orange fluid, pregancy?
    Today's Feb 1st, I had intercourse Jan 7th, took a generic Plan B pill about 41-42 hours later after intercourse, I had some cramping after taking it and a little the next morning. After that I thought I was okay, then on Jan 23, I started spotting, thinking I began my period but it didn't get heavy as normal and only last for about 4 days but I wouldn't call that a period.
    Also, one time within this past week when I wiped , there was a bright orange color on the tissue..
    Now I'm two days late from my actual starting date and kind of worried. I cant go to the doctors because I don't have insurance.
    But just out of curiosity, what's the chances of Pregancy?
    Is Orange on tissue normal?
    What's your input and advice?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 2, 2015, 08:46 AM
    Emergency Contraceptive pills will wreak havoc on your system for a month or two. They're a huge burst of hormone that will prevent contraception or implantation, but it will also cause weird things to happen with your cycle. Is this normal, probably not in the majority of the case, but it could be in your case. Chances of pregnancy are low, but nothing is fool proof, but if this continues then you might have to figure out a way to see a doctor. Give it a day or two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad has fluid in his elbow. Is it dangerous? And is it a fluid filled bursa? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad was diagnoes with elbow bursitis and he woke up this morning and he said his elbow looked like a sack of water. Is it dangerous? And is it the fluid filled bursa?

Brake Fluid Has Been Getting Lower in the Fluid Cylinder. Is Failure Imminent? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, All! I was told by someone, who is not a mechanic by trade, that my brake fluid was getting lower in the fluid cylinder and that I needed a brake job. There don't appear to be any leaks, my brakes seem to work fine and there are no noises. He made it seem like brake failure was...

Do I need to remove some of my AT fluid before adding transmission fluid conditioner? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 20 oz. bottle of "lucas oil automatic transmission fluid conditioner" for my 93 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. It has 145,000 miles on it. I want to add a 20 oz. bottle of this lucas oil transmission fluid conditioner but don't know if I should remove some of my AT fluid before I...

I have an orange rust fluid leaking at the bottom of my furnace and AC unit- why? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an orange rust fluid leaking at the bottom of my furnace and AC unit- why? And what do I do about it?

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

View more questions Search