Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smiles4utooo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2015, 01:04 PM
    2nd hand crack smell
    I think the people above me... son was doing crack last night and I started to get watery eye's and my nose started to run, But I didn't smell anything and when I woke up, it started all over again and two hours later I hear his mom screaming and saying, "get your sorry crack out of here amongst a whole bunch of issues.

So I'm wondering if I was expose to it and if so, how do I get it out of my apartment? But like I said, I never smelled anything when I was having an reaction to it. Plus, when I left my apartment for two hrs, I felt fine. I walked up to the back door and I started to sneeze and my eye's and nose started to run.

So do you think it was crack or something else they were doing up there?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2015, 02:36 PM
    "I think the people above me... son was doing crack last night". Do you know for sure it was crack? Some people use the term "Crack" for a**.
    Smiles4utooo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2015, 04:11 PM
    No. I don't know for sure, but the young men stumbled to the car and the girlfriend drove the car away. So since I didn't smell anything, does that mean it probably wasn't that?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 1, 2015, 04:30 PM
    People who are on crack don't "stumble."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second hand crack smoke [ 4 Answers ]

I don't smoke but it is smoked in the same house I live in can I pass a drug test tomorrow

Second hand crack smoke. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a smoker. Recently my roommate was placed on probation. We live in a hotel room and I have continued to smoke with him in the room. I make sure the heat/ac unit is running and the fan in the bathroom. I also use a filter to exhale through. Due to the precautions I am taqking, could he still...

Exposure to second hand Crack Smoke [ 6 Answers ]

I have a serious problem. My lady friend is a serious and habitual Crack Smoker. I have been living with her and exposed to the second hand smoke now for over two years. When I leave on business or extended periods I feel like I am going through some form of withdrawal, cramps, dierria, modiness,...

Second hand exposure to Crack cocaine [ 8 Answers ]

Someone smoked crack upstairs in my house before I came home. When I woke up this morning my throat feels like I constantly have to cough. I have 2 children should they be in the house? How long does the second hand smoke stay around?

Second hand smoke from crack cocain [ 1 Answers ]

I have to go for blood test, I do not smoke crake but my roommate does will second hand smoke show up in the blood test

View more questions Search