Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yuli1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2015, 02:17 AM
    Fell for a lesbian
    Hi,
    First of all, I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes in my speech.

I'm 23 years old girl. Until a few days ago I had no experience with women, but I had it in my mind for a long time and was very curious about it.

I went on a date with a gorgeous lesbian women, and on the end of the date we went home and slept together. It was a very special experience for me.
    Since than I can't stop thinking about her. Usually with men I got used that this kind of experiences are considered as one night stand, and we not meet again, and if we do, they don't take me very seriously.
    In my opinion women are more emotionally capable and have a more developed mind when it comes to relationships. But I still wonder whether I should call her, and if I do, when is the right time and what I should say.
    If you have any idea about this kind of relationships and their potential I would really like you to share it with me.

Thanks for your time:)
    Yuli:)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2015, 05:34 AM
    Gay, straight or whatever, doesn't matter if another date is what you want. If you are afraid to ask for it, and find out if the other person is willing, then you will never know.

So call and see. You either take a chance or you don't. On you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 1, 2015, 05:39 AM
    You don't say how you met, who asked whom on the date, and how long ago the date was.
    Same gender dating really isn't any different from opposite gender dating. Same with relationships. The only differences come from how others perceive you - family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, strangers, society where you live.
    I see no reason to be coy, or to wait passively. You had a good time and you like her so far, so tell her you enjoyed the time together, and ask if she will go to dinner with you tonight!
    Honest and straightforward. If she can't, she will suggest another day. If she doesn't want to, and considered it a one night stand, she will just say she can't... letting you down nicely.
    Sure it will hurt for a minute. Or you can not call her, and wonder forever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fell for my best friend who is a Lesbian. [ 6 Answers ]

Here is some background: I met my friend at work, before we actually met each other people always got us mixed up and said that we were so much alike. So when we finally met we were like dang we do act alike it kind of scared us... we met when we both was going through a heart break. We have been...

I fell in love with a lesbian. [ 3 Answers ]

I had a huge crush on her in high school. It can't be avoided, since we were an all girl class. Then plans came up for a reunion, and we connected again after that. I got honest with her and told her about the crush that I had on her. Then the usual sweet text messages started. We shared a kiss one...

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and [ 5 Answers ]

My son fell yesterday on his back, he fell on hardwood floor not from big height and there doesn't seem to be any external brusing. He is playing and laughing with us but every time we pick him up he cries like it seems to be sore under his arms but he fell on his back so I don't know what to do...

Help! I fell for my lesbian friend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have this girl friend of mine, we´ve known each other since we where 15 years old. We where BFFs, and even though we lived far away from each other we kept a tight bond by phone, mail, and we spent most of our holidays together. We had great connection: we could freely talk...

View more questions Search