G4-450 - a stranger to the truth...
    G4-45- You are beneath contempt.

:eek:
    G4-450 Posts: 175, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2005, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganite
    G4-45- You are beneath contempt.
    :eek:
    Wow, and that was in your fortune cookie!

Im telling you man, stop eating the Wong Ton Soup, there is pork in it.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Oct 9, 2005, 06:12 AM
    Wong (Tong) AGAIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450
    Wow, and that was in your fortune cookie!!

Im telling you man, stop eating the Wong Ton Soup, there is pork in it.

I enjoy Won TonSoup, roast pork, bacon sandwiches, and seafood.

How does it feel to be wrong every time you open your mouth?

:D

MORGANITE

Oct 9, 2005, 01:28 PM
    I enjoy Won TonSoup, roast pork, bacon sandwiches, and seafood.

How does it feel to be wrong every time you open your mouth?

MORGANITE
    :) , how does it feel?
    Well... I do not eat roast pork, bacon sandwiches so I do not know the answer to that, maybe you should give it all up if you think your allways wrong when you open your mouth :p is it that you have bad breath?

BTW, not Jesus or even Mohammed ate pork. maybe you should repent.

So sorry, I can not tell you how something feels that you do when you open your mouth.

Oct 9, 2005, 03:58 PM
    :) , how does it feel?,
    Well.... i do not eat roast pork, bacon sandwiches so i do not know the answer to that, maybe you should give it all up if you think your allways wrong when you open your mouth :p is it that you have bad breath?

BTW, not Jesus or even Mohammed ate pork., maybe you should repent.

So sorry, i can not tell you how something feels that you do when you open your mouth.

I recommend you try roast pork and crispy bacon sandwiches. You do not know what Jesus or Mohammed ate, because you did not follow them around and watch every meal they ate.

I do not need to repent of eating pork. I am under no compulsion to not eat it.

MORGANITE

:cool:

Oct 11, 2005, 10:32 AM
    I recommend you try roast pork and crispy bacon sandwiches. You do not know what Jesus or Mohammed ate, because you did not follow them around and watch every meal they ate.

I do not need to repent of eating pork. I am under no compulsion to not eat it.

MORGANITE
    So stop crying to me then about been wrong every time you open your mouth because you eat these things, its not my fault hypocrites do things they regret.

Oct 11, 2005, 05:04 PM
    So stop crying to me then about been wrong every time you open your mouth because you eat these things, its not my fault hypocrites do things they regret.
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2005, 10:31 PM
    Definition..
    Simply put; A person engaging in planning and execution of heinous acts intended to kill innocent people and scare everyone else. That is the definition of a terrorist. :)

Oct 11, 2005, 10:44 PM
    Very good, so that makes Bush a war criminal
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2005, 11:12 PM
    Bush is the only president of the United States of America to be almost assassinated by a pretzil. ALMOST! I guess almost doesn't count though.. but it's still pretty funny!

Oh.. and "Bush hates black people" hahaha :p
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 17, 2005, 07:56 AM
    Bush? How about clinton?
    For PALE SKIN:
    Let's not all forget, that due to the Clinton Administration and Chiquita bananas, the economies of most Caribbean countries has been destroyed leaving tons of people and families stranded and starving. This pale skinned person seems to be extremely ingorant. Give one piece of evidence that Bush hates black people. Bush has increased government spending on the poor by nearly 200 billion dollars compared to Clinton. He has decreased the poverty level of America from 13.7 to 12.7 thus demonstrating a LACK of racism and classism. Don't also forget about the near 1 million Clinton watched get massacred by machettes in Rwanda back in '94. Further, Bush's No Child Left Behind has (in most states) narrowed the enormous gap between middle class whites and lower class minorities in our country. It hasn't been huge yet, but the law is only 3-4 years old, extremely progressive, and won't be completed until 2014. At least he's doing something.

Oct 17, 2005, 09:49 AM
    GWBush
    Quote Originally Posted by SSchultz0956
    For PALE SKIN:
    Let's not all forget, that due to the Clinton Administration and Chiquita bananas, the economies of most carribean countries has been destroyed leaving tons of people and families stranded and starving. This pale skinned person seems to be extremly ingorant. Give one peice of evidence that Bush hates black people. Bush has increased government spending on the poor by nearly 200 billion dollars compared to Clinton. he has decreased the poverty level of America from 13.7 to 12.7 thus demonstrating a LACK of racism and classism. Don't also forget about the near 1 million Clinton watched get massacred by machettes in Rwanda back in '94. Further, Bush's No Child Left Behind has (in most states) narrowed the enormous gap between middle class whites and lower class minorities in our country. It hasn't been huge yet, but the law is only 3-4 years old, extremly progressive, and wont be completed until 2014. Atleast he's doing something.

It is extreme overstatement, therefore a lie, to say that Bush hates black people. It is probably accurate to say thet he does not understand poverty or the plight of the poor.

This is underscored by a report out of Washington today (PBS News) that the Bush administration is considering withdrawing cash funds from their attack on poverty to divert them to post Katrina rebuilding efforts.

Turning political issues into a racial issue and nothing else is missing the big picture. A hungry black child and a hungry white child have equal claim on assistance.

What's the definition of a terrorist? One who uses terror to get their own way.

MORGANITE

Oct 17, 2005, 09:53 AM
    Is there a reason your quoting me and not pale skin while saying that it's a lie to say tha Bush hates blacks?

Oct 17, 2005, 10:01 AM
    Bush and poverty
    Quote Originally Posted by SSchultz0956
    For PALE SKIN:
    Let's not all forget, that due to the Clinton Administration and Chiquita bananas, the economies of most carribean countries has been destroyed leaving tons of people and families stranded and starving. This pale skinned person seems to be extremly ingorant. Give one peice of evidence that Bush hates black people. Bush has increased government spending on the poor by nearly 200 billion dollars compared to Clinton. he has decreased the poverty level of America from 13.7 to 12.7 thus demonstrating a LACK of racism and classism. Don't also forget about the near 1 million Clinton watched get massacred by machettes in Rwanda back in '94. Further, Bush's No Child Left Behind has (in most states) narrowed the enormous gap between middle class whites and lower class minorities in our country. It hasn't been huge yet, but the law is only 3-4 years old, extremly progressive, and wont be completed until 2014. Atleast he's doing something.

Politics is a matter of here and now and tomorrow. Those who fight the battles of the past are general store pot bellied stove chatterboxing dinosaurs and serve no purpose except to raise each others' blood pressures.

Talking about Bush and poverty, Washington's own figures show that well over a million (1,000,000+++) kids have fallen below the poverty line since 2004.

Bush's No Child Left Behind Pland has been abandoned by many states because he talked it up and then provided no funding for it.

On Rwanda, no one who knows the history of that dreadful genocidal periond can be impressed by the inactivity of the world community, including the USA, but also including the UN, and the Organisation of African States, and every other African nation that stood back and watched it happen. Clinton was further away, but the African countries were on the doorstep.

Have you asked the hard question of them as to why they stood and watched tribal warfare erupt into a savage and inhuman massacre, when one tribe slaughtered their rivals with Hitlerits savagery but with less finesse?

The Hutu and the Tutsi have been enemies since mediaeval times. It was a failure of the Rwandan Government, not the US government, that gave carte blanche to the lawless gunmen and out of control machette murderers.

Who ought to have stepped in and prevented it? That, is the question.

MORGANITE

Oct 17, 2005, 10:12 AM
    It doesn't matter how far back these rivalries are. Simply put, the government was left to the hutus in an unorganized fashion that allowed for massive discrimination. The UN is ridiculous and everyone knows it. That's why GW never waited for their approval. Clinton as the president of the US had a significantly large amount of influence in the UN, but he never used it. Am I saying clinton is racist for this, no. But when someone uses katrina and other things to slam bush in such a naïve way, the same stuff can be used against any other liberal. Most states have not abandoned NCLB because of just underfunding. Notice most states that lead the opposition (UTAH) have a record for doing nothing for public education, and now they are pissing their pants because now they are held accountable. Yes, NCLB is not flawless, but in 39 of the 41 states that reported for the last year showed an increase in the education for the lowerclass and minorities. The government is always giving out unfunded mandates to the states. They do this to coerce the states to reallocate their money and distirbute it in a more efficient way. Should the feds give monetary incentives for success, probably, but NCLB is a hell of a lot more than what Utah, Connecticut, etc. has been doing for a long time. Yes more children have entered poverty, but that's due to natural increase. More childrent were also born into middle and high class homes. The percentage is the most important thing here. Yes lots of kids were born into poverty but it's still a whole percentage oint lower from clintons.

Oct 17, 2005, 12:06 PM
    Bush etc
    SSchultz095

I have to disagree with some of the statements you make as if they were factual. When we render an opinion we should say so. If we post facts we should give a source.

Utah is the leading state in education, and because Bush has not funded his programme, they have funded it themselves. They are committed to education.

You cannot excuse any government that is committed to tacle poverty when the result is to increase it. Neither can you iognore the millions of kids who live below the poverty line and, in addition, are not covered by healthcare. The mark of a civilised country is how it takes care of its poor and vulnerable. Being a supporter of GWB is no excuse for our ingoring his failures at home and abroad.

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics. Percentages are statistics, and more kids with hunbgry bellies cannot be reduced tio a statistic as if they didn't matter.

If every single Tutsi mattered, why not every single hungry kid in your own country?

You say the "government was left to the Hutus in an unorganized fashion." Who left it to them? I asked you last time who ought to have stepped in and stopped the slaughter? You did not answer. Why not African nations Rwanda's doorstep?

The UN does not fight battles. They are largely a peacekeeping force, and that may be their weakness by that is the role they have beemn assigned by their political masters. The UN might not please everyone, but they are doing their best to make bad situations better, and who but a bear with a sore head could gripe at that?

The UN is an international parliament with only the authority its member nations give it. You want it to have more teeth? Do something about it.

Katrina was a disaster of such proportions that I doubt anyone could have prepared for it except by fleeing. School buses were left to drown, as were many of the poor who had no transport and no friends who could help them out. It was a national disaster, not a local one, and the local authorities had neither the means or equipment necessary to move so many people. A swift national response would have saved many lives. It did not come. "You're doing a great job, Brownie!" didn't help. It only served to demonstrate how little comprehension George Bush had of the situation.

What all this has to do with the definition of a terorist I cannot see. Will someone tell me?

MORGANITE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Terrorist from Al-Gebra arrested [ 6 Answers ]

At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales...

Are we a terrorist [ 28 Answers ]

I read most time that usa asking why arabs hate us and they spend money to change that , and that really make me surprise . I am an arab man and I wish that I was american and my big dream now when I am 37 years old that I can visit New York the city that I love even for one week. And every one...

View more questions Search