Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doglover92 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Artist that sings a song
    Hello, me again, I have a question about who sings the song "lovechild". On ammerican idol 6 gina glockson sang it and I forget who she sid it was sung bye! Hope you can help

Fom doglover92
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 02:11 PM
    It was sung by the person mentoring that week, Diana Ross.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song Name And Artist Who Sings It ! [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... I'll cut to the chase... been looking for this song for about 2 weeks and still cannot find an answer to who sings it and what it's called! :( It's quite a 80s - 90s song, and it's dance/pop-ish. I'm sure it's called "Ooh La La La...I love you baby!"... but I could be wrong... The chorus...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Artist that sings a song [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello, I have a question about who sings a song I know. The song is "what i like about you" from the t.v. show what I like about you, it is the theme song and I haven't noticed the singer. So if you could help me that would be great!! From doglover92

I need to know the artist that sings this [ 1 Answers ]

"Just the other day I ran into a good old friend of yours, I had to ask her how have you been, she told me you were engaged and happy, my heart fell to the floor, I know it should've been me,but I couldn't see you with no one else but I'll believe it Chorus When I see you standing there I'll ...

View more questions Search