Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barrick618 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2015, 06:17 PM
    How to connect a Sony DVD player -SR210p/BC to a Vizio TV?
    I just bought a new DVD player. Model number DVP-SR210p/BC. How do I connect this DVD player to my Vizio TV?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 29, 2015, 06:41 PM
    Did it come with instructions? I would start there. I know it comes with an AV cable so it's a question of following the instructions and plugging the cable to the right spot. We don't have a model on the TV so it's hard to say what jacks are on there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect a sony dvd player to vizio TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vizio TV and a Magnavox dvd player. I have it all hooked up and such but there is no option on the TV to put it on AV. Just TV, COMP, CABLEBOX. No other input options.

Connect sony hd dvd player to old TV [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to set up my Blu-ray dvd player to an older jvc TV called Sony it's not backwards compatible they have one Digital co-axial ask but they said it's only for audio so can I run the DVD player through the universe box or should I take the DVD player back and figure out another...

Connect panasonic dvd s-25 dvd player to direct TV [ 6 Answers ]

I am having difficulty in connecting my dvd player to direct TV and getting it to work. I've read on here how to do it, and tried everything I know how to, but still no luck! I have Direct TV and a Panasonic DVD S-25 player. Can someone help??

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

View more questions Search