Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryan7788 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2015, 03:01 AM
    How to buy infertility medicines online in usa?
    My wife is undergoing fertility treatment and I heard infertility medicines are cheaper online.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2015, 03:36 AM
    Legitimate online pharmacies generally cost less that your traditional brick and mortar stores. Your health insurance carrier can let you know what online pharmacies are covered under your plan.

Do not make the mistake of trying to purchase medications without a prescription from an online pharmacy. Companies that are willing to ship medications without proper documentation are usually operating illegally, and there is no control on the quality of medication you receive if you get anything at all. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I buy victoria bitter beer in the usa [ 2 Answers ]

I want to see if I can buy this kind of beer( victoria bitter beer) in the unitied states

Where can I buy white truffle oil in Los Angeles? Or, is it better to buy it online [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy white truffle oil in Los Angeles? Or, is it better to buy it online?

How can I buy home in india while working in USA [ 0 Answers ]

How can I buy home in india while working in USA?

If I buy an I pod touch in the USA can I use it in the UK. [ 3 Answers ]

Can the I pod be used only on the .com website or will I also be able to use it on the .co.uk website to dowload apple tunes etc

How can I buy a notebood in USA while I am in Hongkong? [ 1 Answers ]

My current notebook broke down, so I have to purchase a new one. I heard that IBM notebooks are cheaperly sold in USA, anybody ever has experience of buying things abroad?

View more questions Search