Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelwork Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2015, 09:33 AM
    Dropped necklace down overflow drain
    Dropped necklace jewel down overflow drain. No water was running. How do I get it out?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 28, 2015, 10:56 AM
    Over flow drain to what?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2015, 01:38 PM
    Need more information please.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dropped Diamond earring down the drain! [ 13 Answers ]

PLease help! I just dropped my earring down the drain. The water wasn't running, it just dropped. Can I assume it's possibly still sitting in the pipe? My husband isn't answering his office phone and I am frantic. Please help me!

Connect a sink drain to a tub overflow drain [ 10 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a basement finishing project. My wife would like a kitchen type sink added, the location shares a common wall with the bathroom. It so happens to be directly behind the tub, drain end. The only access I currently have to a drain would be to the overflow of the tub (none...

Pretty obscure animated movie from the late 80s heart shaped necklace dropped in well [ 2 Answers ]

So, when I was a kid I had this animated movie on VHS... I assume it was from the late 80s/early 90s. It's about this girl, pretty, blonde, has a little white (I think) dog and a drunk father with quite a bit of money. They live in some little town in the country. So of course this woman comes in...

Sink drain overflow into dishwasher drain hose. [ 4 Answers ]

I replaced my GE Triton Profile Performance dishwasher and installed a new Bosch SHE55M0 today. After completing the installation, I ran my sink faucet, and noticed that some water was passing back through the dishwasher drain hose back toward the direction of the dishwasher. The only reason that...

Dropped screwdriver down toilet drain [ 1 Answers ]

After removing the toilet to install ceramic tile, I dropped a screwdriver down the open drain. I used the magnet from an old hard drive tied to string but it won't go beyond an elbow in the pipe. My husband is convinced that we should just re-install the toilet and deal with it if we have an...

View more questions Search