Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandy91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2015, 08:21 AM
    I just broke my hymen and I won't stop bleeding
    I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time three days ago now and he broke my hymen, it was more painful than enjoyable and now I still won't stop bleeding but it can't be my period because I just had it about a week ago and I'm bleeding in abundance, did he hurt something else or is this normal? I also got a massive migraine after we had sex, is that normal too?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 27, 2015, 08:26 AM
    It is hard to say if the migraine was caused by the sex, it could be but it could have also been a reaction to the hymen breaking. It probably should have stopped by now, but depending on how your hymen was formed/placed/located it could have been a more serious wound then usual. It if doesn't close on its own in the next day or two, I would contact your OB and have them look at it. It would be a good time to consult your doctor about birth control and STI protection.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 31, and I think I only just broke my hymen. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 31. My partner n I were making love last night when suddenly it felt like his penis pushed through something and he fell deeper inside me. We both felt it and it bled a little. I remember the first time I had sex. I used to be married and married my first love. It didn't hurt and I didn't...

My bleeding won't stop! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, a couple of weeks ago I was silly and forgot and missed two of my microgyon pills. This happened on the Thursday and Friday, on my Saturday I started bleeding but I carried on taking my pill and took the two I missed. Well I carried on bleeding it got heavier and heavier just like it was my...

If your hymen already broke will your first time still hurt? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, now I'm kind of confused I tink mi hymen broke before cause when I was 13 I remember going to the bathroom and seeing blood in my panties, but it wasn't my period because it only lasted 1day, people told me that its going to hurt regardless if your hymen broke or not because its UR FIRST...

My dog's lip won't stop bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys - Just a little help - my dogs lip keeps bleeding. It'll stop for a few hours or if I'm lucky a day, and then he'll rub up against me and I'll see I have blood on me again - I check his mouth and it is always on the side of his lip where the crease is from the top jaw and bottom meeting. ...

How do you know if a tampon broke your hymen? [ 8 Answers ]

I wore a tampon once a little over a year ago and it didn't really hurt going in. I had it in all day and that night when I went to take it out it hurted a lot and it took me a while to get it out. Well I'm about to lose my virginity and I was wondering if the tampon broke my hymen because I'm real...

View more questions Search