Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2015, 04:05 PM
    How do you remove the water pump on a 1988 nissan maxima?
    I need the rundown on how to remove the water pump on a 1988 nissan maxima. Can you provide me with a procedure and diagram of the removal if possible? It is a 3.0L V6 automatic 4dr. Sedan.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2015, 05:58 PM
    Go get a Haynes manual and save yourself a lot of headaches. You can also check You Tube. Crowded space and not an easy job.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2015, 06:56 AM
    This link may help:

How to Replace the Water Pump in a Nissan Maxima | eHow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with my 1999 Nissan maxima [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nissan maxima and I had to replace the harmonic balancer so I got the part and put it on with the new belt and it didn't start so I got a new battery that wasn't it I replaced the fuel pump and filter and both sensor and still nothing

Nissan maxima help and answers? [ 1 Answers ]

My 1994 nissan maxima is stalling when cold. It is sweet when it has been warmed up for a while and OK in park (auto) but when you go to put in gear or reverse it stalls. The trans is also slipping out of drive into nutral or same with reverse it is a bit better if the overdrive light is on but...

91 Nissan Maxima [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 91 Nissan Maxima and my car is taking a long time to pick up speed and it I keep hearing some type of knocking, puttering noise. When I get up to about it 45 mph it seems to be fine but it takes forever for me to get to that. I have had the spark plugs and spark plug wires changed but...

Nissan maxima [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1997 nissan maxima. It will not pass emisson's. They tell me it's a misfire in cylinder number 4. what could be causing this and how could I get it fixed. I don't have much money to put in it. Please help.

Nissan maxima 99 [ 5 Answers ]

My wife has a cowoker who has a 99 Maxima. The car will shut off when she is coming to a stop. Doesn't happen all the time. A garage said it may be the map sensor and quoted her $500.00 to replace it. Any thoughts what may be the problem?

View more questions Search