Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debreena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2015, 11:17 PM
    Court date
    How can I find what the calender court date is for someone who has an appeal with social security
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2015, 10:18 AM
    You check with the court where the hearing is scheduled.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2015, 08:39 PM
    I agree, court dockets are public information. Just check with the court where the hearing is to be held.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jan 26, 2015, 08:55 AM
    Social Security appeals are usually before an administrative law judge. But the idea is the same: ask the tribunal which is hearing the appeal when the hearing is scheduled. If you have an attorney representing you, check with that attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received court summons in my door and have 2 weeks to court date [ 9 Answers ]

I received a summons on my door for a $5,000 debt to american express. Lawyer office is about 1 1/2 from my home... I am willing to pay the debt, do I have to show up for court? I am going to be out of town and won't be around on the court date... can I call the attorney's office and settle the...

If I pay my auto garage debt off before court date do I still have to attend court [ 1 Answers ]

I owe some dollars to my garage mechanic. I was paying every month but then the billing stopped so I thought it was paid off. It wasn't. Now they want to go to small claims court to get the money. I have the full amount of the debt right now so if I pay the debt off on 7/9/12 would I still have to...

Call I have my court date canceled and do it on a later date [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court date for Oct 20 for a scheduling conference for a credit card debt. I was served a summons to file an answer and I did in a timely manner then I received a Notice of Hearing that says the case is scheduled for Scheduling Conference. Can I do anything at this point. I had previously...

Court date [ 1 Answers ]

Nm

View more questions Search