Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedGoat999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2015, 12:17 PM
    Remove drawer with metal glides and no latch
    I have scoured the internet trying to find out how to remove these drawers. All the other sites show latches on each glide. I do not see anything like that on mine. I have attached pictures.
    Thank you
    Attached Images

hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 24, 2015, 01:37 PM
    Aaaaaa
    Attached Images

RedGoat999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2015, 10:51 AM
    Tried last night pulling down on those things. They do not budge a bit. Now looking at it again at work here, perhaps I am suppose to lift the drawer while pushing in the tab - there is definitely a tab there (top left part of that thing you are pointing at).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove drawer on metal slide [ 8 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to remove a drawer. It is a custom kitchen drawer (the wood is marked KraftMade Cabinetry). The drawer has metal tracks on the sides with ball bearings visible. I have looked on the outside and underneath and do not see any latch. Pulling up or pulling hard don't work. The...

The sliding shelf in my desk is stuck on one side. It has metal glides. [ 2 Answers ]

This is a slide-out platform that slides into the space above the knee-hole of my desk. The metal channel on one side won't let the whole thing slide forward. I sprayed it with a little WD40, but it only moved a tiny bit. Any ideas?

Remove old metal flange attatched to metal pipe [ 1 Answers ]

So I am sure this is classic. I went to replace the toilet and when I loosened the screws that hold the toilet down they just broke into pieces, they were very well rusted. The home is ~45 years old. I pulled the old toilet out and scraped the wax off the flange, there were just some very pointy...

How do you remove the drawer from a kenmore elite dishwasher drawer [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to change the front panel on the bottom drawer of my kenmore elite drawer dishwasher. The info says to push in the clips on the bottom side of the drawer and move the drawer to the side about an inch to get it off the slide tracks. I have been trying for the last several days and cannot...

How to get a counterweighted drawer on metal desk unstuck? [ 0 Answers ]

My desk has counterweighted drawers, and frequently the top drawer won't open, as if the bottom drawer is open (you can only open one drawer at a time). I'd like to either fix whatever is causing this to happen, or disable the counterweight function that prevents both drawers being opened at the...

View more questions Search