Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conejosheepdog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2015, 04:36 PM
    Ntldr is missing
    My computer upon opening states" NTLDR is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2015, 08:57 AM
    Have a look here as it could many causes: NTLDR is missing
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 27, 2015, 07:44 PM
    On my older PC, with a floppy drive, I used to get this if I left a floppy in at shutdown with floppy first in the bios boot sequence. I also had a PC once that reset the boot sequence in the bios to a non bootable storage drive after the battery died. I had to reset it to the right drive by hitting the DEL key during boot up anding finding the boot order screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ntldr is missing [ 2 Answers ]

Hey please tell me that When I am pressing Recovery console R in my system is not asking any windows administration and administration password what can I do please tell me

Computer says ntldr is missing [ 2 Answers ]

Tried to sign on the computer and I get a black screen that says ntldr is missing; press ctrl alt del to restart. Doing that just gets me back to the black screen. What do I do?

Ntldr is missing [ 6 Answers ]

Every time I start my computer I receive a message saying ntldr is missing. What can I do? I don't have a reboot cd. I have a emachine computer. Thanks.. I also don't want to delete anything I have on my computer.

Ntldr is missing [ 1 Answers ]

When I started the system it shows that ntldr is missing. Press ctrl+Alr+Del to restart. I installed Windows Xp freshly and again after some time when I restart the system it shows same error.. Can any one suggest me to solve thisissue without reinstalling os(Windows XP).

NTLDR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart [ 2 Answers ]

I have this major problem and that is causing me a lot of stress. Each time I turn my computer on It presents me with the error message "NTLDR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart" I have tried repairing it from the OS disk, through the Recovery Console, but it comes up saying "Which windows...

View more questions Search