Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uglysoandso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Non payment of time share assessment
    I would like to know what the time-share management can do if I refuse to pay my yearly assessment. The time-share is in solana beach
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2007, 12:32 PM
    They could block you from using the week and exchanging it. At least until your account is brought up to date. They can also block you from selling it until its bought up to date.
    uglysoandso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    They could block you from using the week and exchanging it. At least until your account is brought up to date. They can also block you from selling it until its bought up to date.
    They have collection proceedings. What if any are my responsibilities to pay.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2007, 06:23 PM
    You signed a contract. That was your promise to pay. You are fully responsible for paying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charitable donation of time share week [ 9 Answers ]

I have a time-share week at Daytona beach that I would like to donate to my church for use by my Pastor or one of the Pastorial staff. How do I go about get an assessed value in writing and make the donation. The reason: I would like to use it as a tax deduction on my taxes next year. I have...

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

Payment over time [ 3 Answers ]

Present Values. A famous quarterback just signed a $15 million contract providing $3 million a year for 5 years. A less famous receiver signed a $14 million 5-year contract providing $4 million now and $2 million a year for 5 years. Who is better paid? The interest rate is 10 percent.

Time share [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Time Share in Florida, I stay in Michigan. I have been paying Maintenance Fee's and Taxes since about 1998. Can these fee's and taxes be claimed on my Federal Income Taxes, or how can I claim what I've paid down there. Thanks Thorn

View more questions Search