Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clarencebarr26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2015, 07:07 PM
    Will Dallas Tx probation accept Ga probation transfer?
    I have a misdemeanor drug charge in Georgia. I lost my job 6 months ago and have been looking but nobody will hire me. I found this shelter in Texas that will give me a place to stay and help me get a job and my own place. Can I get a transfer?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 21, 2015, 08:06 PM
    You have to apply, and be accepted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am wanting to transfer my probation and probation said no [ 5 Answers ]

Felony on his record from 5 years ago. Once we get married, will they still be able to tell me I can't move with him?

Violation of probation? Transfer probation? [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so my husband is on probation cause he owes 7,000 for a dui accident he had last year. He will be off probation as soon as he finishes paying but he has had some problems for the last 3-4 months. He relapsed on drugs and was basically in the streets this whole time and hasn't checked in to...

What usually happens on a first time probation in Dallas County, Texas. [ 1 Answers ]

My friend went to jail in another county, but that charge is now being dropped. Not positive if that is why probation was revoked or if it is prior reasons. Has failed a drug test, is behind on paying fees & fines, and hasn't started community service or the recommend classes yet. How likely is...

How can I GUARANTEE that my out of state probation transfer from PA to CA will accept [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently beginning the out of state transfer process from PA to CA and want to make sure I dot all my I's and cross all my T's so there is no chance of being rejected after waiting 3 months for their response. I will be moving there to live with a friend... however I do have immediate family...

View more questions Search